Journey SDA is reopening with the following provisions:
- Masks are required, except when unable or unsafe (i.e., small children or others to whom wearing a mask would present
- Seating is arranged to maintain 6ft distance recommendation. Social distancing guidelines are enforced and include refraining from any physical contact. Social distancing (six feet or more between any individual/household unit and another individual/ household unit) must be maintained at all times.
- Sanctuary is limited to 25% capacity.
- Temperature screening and symptom checking are done on arrival.
- Hand Sanitation stations are available.
All guidelines are established by the Southern California Conference of Seventh-Day Adventist Churches. For more information, please visit https://scc.adventist.org/coronavirus